[testing] Web & TV Testing TF Meeting Thursday (Feb. 14 - 2:00 pm US mountain time)

From: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:29:46 +0000
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
It appears that the clear winner for our meeting time is Thursday at 14:00 (mountain time). Of course this doesn't work for everyone, so if you can't attend, please review the notes and use the reflector to communicate.

Here's a proposed agenda (Plan to work towards agreement on the following items):

Define a single page for external testing:

  *   Central: one home for all W3C tests
     *   http://www.w3.org/wiki/Testing
  *   Configurable: which specs and tests to run
     *   http://seleniumhq.org
  *   One click: to run all tests
     *   As set up in W3C testing framework TF, testing management TF
  *   Results: detailed pass/fail results for each test to take away
     *   Any issues with this objective?
  *   Verification: signed log available
     *   What do we need to do to get to this point?
  *   Other issues?
  *   Next steps?

----
Meeting info: