[Article] About social and TV interactions

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 10:26:44 +0100
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org

Hello members of the Web and TV IG,

That piece of news crossed my desk and I'm sending this for information to
the Social Business CG and Web and TV mailing lists.

http://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-bluefin-labs-2013-2
Twitter Makes Big Acquisition, Buys Social TV Analytics Company Bluefin
Labs
Alyson Shontell | Feb. 4, 2013, 4:40 PM

Contains a link to:

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-twitter-just-bought-bluefin-labs-2013-2#
Here's The Deck That Explains Why Twitter Just Bought Bluefin Labs For
Millions Of Dollars
Nicholas Carlson | Feb. 4, 2013, 4:57 PM

Which shows a slide deck from January from Twitter UK full of stats.

Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/