Re: [testing] Reminder: Web & TV Testing TF Kick-off meeting tomorrow (Feb. 5 - 2:00 pm US mountain time)

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:43:30 +0100
To: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>
CC: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Dear all,

> Sorry I missed the audio info. Here it is:
> +1-888-742-8686 or +1-303-928-2600
> ID: 7023629

Are you also providing irc chat support with the usual w3c bots
(rrsagent, tracker)? IRC and bots are very handy for taking minutes. I'm
traveling today and I cannot dial but I will happily follow conversation
on any chat you have setup, preferably the w3c ones.

   RaphaŽl

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
EURECOM, Campus SophiaTech