Re: [HNTF] need to advertize the requirements document to DVB and ETSI

Please point them to our document and to the web intents discussion.
If you are active in any of the groups you could ask them to get in
contacts with us and we could act as contact point.

Not sure how we could reach out to them otherwise.

/g

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:10:07 +0100, Jean-Claude Dufourd
<jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have been made aware of two work items in ETSI and DVB which have a
> high overlap with the HNTF work:
> ETSI: in group "Media Content Distribution",work item "Multi-screen
> service: User case and requirements"
> DVB: I have just heard of it, and I am not a member so I cannot get the
> full information, either named "companion screen" or "multiscreen".
>
> The ETSI/MCD work really looks like a duplication of much of the HNTF
> work.
> I believe we should send a liaison letter to them (and DVB) to make them
> aware of the HNTF document published in December.
> I am going to advertize the HNTF work personally in that group, but more
> official communication would give it more weight.
>
> Best regards
> JC

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software