Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Meeting Cancelled This Week

Having heard no objection, today's MPTF meeting is cancelled. See you next week.

Thanks,
-Clakre

From: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@CableLabs.com<mailto:C.Stevens@CableLabs.com>>
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org<mailto:public-web-and-tv@w3.org>>
Subject: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Meeting Announcement (cancel this week?)

I have made several changes in the copy protection requirements document, but I am not done. While we could spend time going over the changes that have been made, I think our time would be better spent doing this when all the changes have been made. Therefore, I suggest canceling the meeting this week and continuing next week when I expect to have all the changes made.

Please let me know if you object. Otherwise the meeting will be cancelled this week. I will confirm one way or the other in the morning.

Thanks,
-Clarke