W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-web-and-tv@w3.org > July 2012

[MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] minutes - 19 July 2012

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 00:43:56 +0900
Message-ID: <50082B3C.80803@w3.org>
To: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org WG" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2012/07/19-webtv-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks a lot for taking these minutes, John!

Kazuyuki

---
[1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                 Media Pipeline Task Force Teleconference

19 Jul 2012

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Agenda_Telco_19th_July_2012

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2012/07/19-webtv-irc

Attendees

    Present
           R_Berkoff, Clarke, glenn, Kazuyuki, nisc, johnsim,
           ddorwin, markw

    Regrets
    Chair
           Clarke

    Scribe
           johnsim

Contents

      * [4]Topics
      * [5]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

    <Clarke> ABR Requirements:
    [6]http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/mpreq/MPTF-ADB-Requ
    irements.html

       [6] 
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/mpreq/MPTF-ADB-Requirements.html

    <Clarke> Content Protection Requirements:
    [7]http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/mpreq/MPTF-CP-Requi
    rements.html

       [7] 
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/tip/mpreq/MPTF-CP-Requirements.html

    Clarke: final comments on these documents to submit to HTML
    working group

    kaz: interest group, so these documents are just interest group
    notes - adjust status so title is Interest Group notes

    Glenn: agree they should be published as interest group notes
    and we need a resolution to do that
    ... scope not titling question

    clarke: resolved to change the classification of the documents
    to interest group notes
    ... no change to the title

    <scribe> ACTION: Clarke to publish documents as interest group
    notes [recorded in
    [8]http://www.w3.org/2012/07/19-webtv-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-101 - Publish documents as interest
    group notes [on Clarke Stevens - due 2012-07-26].

    Clarke: first agenda item, bug review, did not notice change in
    status of bugs we are tracking
    ... if not, nothing to discuss there
    ... Even though do not plan to meet after today useful to leave
    the reflector open so as changes to the status of those bugs or
    issues relevant can be discussed
    ... review of the documents. nothing received in email since
    last meeting. Adaptive bitrate first. any suggested changes?
    ... not hearing anything, changes/comments to the content
    protection document?
    ... not hearing anything there either. suggest resolution to
    publish documents as they are, with the status of interest
    group notes
    ... Cancel future meetings until further notice, and keep
    reflector open for an unspecified period of time

    <kaz> RESOLUTION: the IG will publish those two documents as IG
    Notes

    Clarke: Anything else we need to discuss?

    <Clarke> Thanks everyone

    <kaz> Thanks, Clarke!

    <johnsim> thanks clarke

    <Clarke> my pleasure

    <kaz> [ adjourned ]

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Clarke to publish documents as interest group
    notes [recorded in
    [9]http://www.w3.org/2012/07/19-webtv-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
      __________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [10]scribe.perl version
     1.136 ([11]CVS log)
     $Date: 2012/07/19 15:25:26 $

      [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [11] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170
Received on Thursday, 19 July 2012 15:46:24 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:57:12 UTC