From: Clarke Stevens [mailto:C.Stevens@CableLabs.com]
Sent: 25 January 2012 13:47
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Meeting Announcement

Here's the proposed agenda for the MPTF meeting:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Agenda_Telco_26th_January_2012

Here's the meeting information:

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/Telco

Thanks,
-Clarke

P.S. Please let me know if you will volunteer to scribe this week.
Otherwise I will try to recruit someone (probably you) ahead of time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
stated.
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/