RE: Initial Samsung review of HNTF Requirements Draft

Hi Guiseppe,

Sure thanks.

On the Requirements methodology, you might consider deriving requirements directly from the use-cases and then grouping these low-level requirements under the high-level requirements in the draft. My main concern is insuring that we do not lose any use-case unique requirements.

Regards,
Russell Berkoff
Samsung