[IG Report] Updated IG report for September f2f meeting (was Re: [all] September f2f meeting agenda - IG report, TF discussions, etc.)

group,

The co-Chairs, the TF moderators and the staff contacts worked
collaboratively, and generated an updated version of the IG report for
the f2f discussion on September 19-20.

Please visit the following main IG report and give your comments by
September 13th:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Web_and_TV_Interest_Group_Report_201109

The moderator of the main IG report document is Yosuke Funahashi, one
of the co-Chairs. So if you have any questions on the report, please
do not hesitate to ask Yosuke on this list.

------
Note:
------
- The details of the requirements clarified by the existing two TFs
   are described in the following TF requirements documents:

   = Home Network TF:
     http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements

   = Media Pipeline TF:
     http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/MPTF/MPTF_Requirements

- Each section of the above IG report has a section title of:
   "Title text [main editor]".

- Official W3C Member participants are encouraged to edit the report
   directly.  On the other hand, non-Member mailinglist subscribers
   should send their comments by responding to this message on this
   mailinglist.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki Ashimura
for the Web and TV Interest Group co-Chairs and TF moderators

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170