Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Terminology section of the requirements document

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:30:49 +0200, WRIGHT, STEVEN A <sw3588@att.com>
wrote:

> I agree Home Network should be defined.
> I'm not sure the assumption of a single subnet is valid in a home
> network.
the definition says "typically" so basically do not exclude multiple
subnets

> It also seems likely that both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses may need to be
> supported going forward.

right, but probably not relevant for our document.
Are you fine with the current definition  [1] in the requirement document
or would you suggest a rephrasing?

/g

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements#Terminology