From: public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org [public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org] on behalf of Giuseppe Pascale [giuseppep@opera.com]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 6:28 AM
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: FInalizing the HNTF requirement document

Hi all,
in preparation for TPAC (next week) I would like to finalize the HNTF
requirement document and in this way conclude for now the work of the HNTF
(to be continued in practice inside a WG as will be discussed during TPAC)

The latest version of the requirement document is available at
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements#Terminology

Since the deadline for comment is over (we decided to freeze it right
after our F2F in Hollywood) I would ask people to raise comments on it
only if they really cannot leave with something stated in the document.
The plan in the next week is to make an HTML version of this document and
maybe reference it from our Home Page [1] (adding a "deliverables" section
at the end of the page?)

Of course for all of you interested in following up on the spec work I'll
let you know what the conclusion will be after discussing our requirements
with the DAP group.

Best Regards,
/g

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/