Re: HNTF requirement document ready for publication

Dear Web and TV group,

Thanks for reviewing the draft. As agreed, I will work with W3C team to
have it published as a First Public Interest Group Note with the following
info:
- Title: Requirements for Home Networking Scenarios
- Estimated publication date: 1st December 2011
- Short name: hnreq
- Draft to publish:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/c50709d71d70/hnreq/hnreq.html

Regards,
/g

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:04:57 +0100, Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> the hntf requirement document is ready for publication as a group note.
>
> While turning it into a proper W3C document together with Francois
> (thanks for the help!),
> we did some small changes, fixed some typos and few other things that
> didn't look right.
>
> So I would like to give the group the opportunity to check such changes.
> The latest version of the document is available here:
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/ed956fac0f9c/hnreq/hnreq.html
>
> A diff version with some changes highlighted is available here:
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2Fwebtv%2Fraw-file%2F4831cdba407b%2Fhnreq%2Fhnreq.html&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2Fwebtv%2Fraw-file%2Fed956fac0f9c%2Fhnreq%2Fhnreq.html
>
> The diff does not show all changes, in particular other changes applied
> to the document are:
> 1. a dependency in U4 that doesn't exist anymore was dropped.
> 2. a reference to UPnP Precision Time Synchronization in U13 was moved
> back to the v3 since I couldn't find a v4 of AV transport spec that
> could be linked directly.
> 3. the abstract is now limited to its last paragraph.
> 4. Updated the Status of This Document section, both boilerplate and non
> boilerplate parts.
> 5. RFC 2119 words highlighted.
> 6. adapted the format for some of the use cases, not to go too deep in
> nested lists.
>
> Deadline for comments is end of Monday next week (28th). We aim to
> publish it on the 1st of December and share it with the DAP group for
> comments after that.
>
> /g

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software