Re: [hntf] Call for consensus for the HNTF requirement document

On 11/05/2011 02:55 PM, Giuseppe Pascale wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to run a one week long call for consensus for our requirement document.
> The latest version of the document is available on the wiki
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements
>

> Provided that no objections are raised by Saturday the 12th, I'll generate an HTML version of the document on the wiki and issue a request for it to be published as group notes.

+1 to publish the document as a Working Group Note.

Note the group should also agree on:
- a title: I propose "Requirements for Home Networking Scenarios"
- a shortname that determines the URI where the document gets published in the URI. I propose "hnreq"
  (which means that the URI of the published document would be: http://www.w3.org/TR/hnreq/ )

What do you think?

Thanks,
Francois