Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] improved implementation alternative

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:18:34 +0200
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org, "Jean-Claude Dufourd" <jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr>
Hi JC,
does this mean that ISSUE-6 (service Provider) and ISSUE-7 (Service
Migration) can be actually closed since they are now replaced by ISSUE-13,
ISSUE-14,ISSUE-15 ?

Let me know, so I can update the wiki and tracker accordingly.

I'm also going to send out some comment in a separate email.

/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices