Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] improved implementation alternative

Hi JC,
does this mean that ISSUE-6 (service Provider) and ISSUE-7 (Service
Migration) can be actually closed since they are now replaced by ISSUE-13,
ISSUE-14,ISSUE-15 ?

Let me know, so I can update the wiki and tracker accordingly.

I'm also going to send out some comment in a separate email.

/g
On Wed, 11 May 2011 11:27:24 +0200, Jean-Claude Dufourd
<jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have added to the discussion on implementation alternatives [1] a
> possible implementation of ISSUE-7, ISSUE-8 and ISSUE-15
> As I mentioned in the last call, no new technology is needed, just reuse
> of discovery and definition of a specific service at the UA level.
> Best regards
> JC
>
> [1]
> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions/Alternatives#Solution_1.2:_Structured_Object_API