Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Reminder for HNTF call tomorrow Tuesday 3rd May 14:00Z - 15:30Z

** webtv-ISSUE-11 **

Hi Kaz,
thanks for the pointers, of course is a good idea to look at existing
documents and see if we can reuse some of the ideas.

I'll probably try to apply some changes to the current document (some
discussed on this list a while ago) so that people can react on that
rather than having an abstract discussion.

/g

On Tue, 03 May 2011 10:18:21 +0200, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
wrote:

> Hi Giuseppe and all,
>
> Regarding the first agenda item "Requirement document: structure and
> current content", I was wondering if we want to see several existing
> documents as example.
>
> For example, I think the following documents would be very useful as
> template/example:
>
> - HTML Speech XG Use Cases and Requirements:
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/live/requirements.html#fpr4
>
> - HTML Speech Incubator Group (draft) Final Report
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/live/requirements.html#fpr40
>
> What do you think?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kazuyuki
>

> On 05/02/2011 11:45 PM, Giuseppe Pascale wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> this is a reminder for tomorrow call;
>>
>> I would like to spend most of the time going through the open use cases
>> and evaluating what is missing (if any) to consider them "approved".
>>

>> Agenda:
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Agenda_Telco_3rd_May_2011
>>
>> General Info (bridge, schedule, IRC etc):
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Telco
>>
>> Phone: +1 617 761 6200 or SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
>> Code: 26631
>> IRC channel: #webtv