Re: [W3C Web and TV IG] Adaptive streaming MPEG DASH liaison

Well this is a W3C mailing list, do the ISO rules apply there too ?
I'm not sure if I fall in the category participant or non-participant.

Also I assume patents should be discussed on the MPEG side of things ?
Given what is "presented" to W3C should be royalty free anyway.

I'm new to all this...

Steve

--
Steve Lhomme