[HOME_NETWORK_TF] Agenda - 12 July 2011, 14:00Z

Hi Home Network TF participants,

Let's hold a HNTF call tomorrow on 12 July.

Dial info
----------
Date&time: Tuesday, 5 July 2011, 14:00Z
Zakim Bridge: +1 617 761 6200 or zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference Code: 93288 ("webtv")
IRC channel: #webtv

Agenda
-------
1. How to handle additional use case descriptions, e.g.,
    API category and concrete system interaction description
    (Please see also my notes below)

2. If time permits:
- Tatsuya Igarashi's use case: ISSUE-24
- Russell Berkoff's use case: ISSUE-17 (split into ISSUE-23, ISSUE-26, ISSUE-27, ISSUE-28, ISSUE-29, ISSUE-30)
- Matt Hammond: ISSUE-19, ISSUE-20, ISSUE-21, ISSUE-22

Resources
----------
Tracker:
   http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/products/2

Use Case discussion topics:
   http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions

Draft requirements document:
   http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Web&TV, MMI and Voice
Tel: +81 466 49 1170