Re: Multimodal Architecture Last Call Working Draft

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for kindly introducing us MMI information.

I've heard that there was also an active discussion on the synergy of MMI and DLNA to achieve the better integration of multiple devices including second screen scenario during TPAC.  And we have to clarify the dependency and liaison between MMI and 'Web and TV' based on the use-cases and requirements related to Web and TV as described in the charter [1].

This IG is still in early stage and co-chairs are now working hard to prepare the tools for effective discussion.  In the meantime I'd like to try to encourage participants to understand MMI and think about the use-cases related to both activities.

Regards,
Yosuke Funahashi
Web and TV Interest Group co-Chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/webTVIGcharter.html