Re: Workshop notes and next steps

Hi Mark,
I think most of your questions have been answered so just one more comment
about next steps.
As presented by Masahito Kawamori during the workshop, we will soon set-up
all the tools and procedures needed to handle all topics that have been
proposed, in a way that (we hope) is the most efficient to achieve
results. So you will hear back from us (=IG team) soon.

Meanwhile everybody should feel free to bring up topics for discussion or
continue discussing issues that we touched during the last 2 workshops in
Tokyo and Berlin.
The only disclaimer is to keep in mind the IG charter [1]

Best Regards,
Giuseppe

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/webTVIGcharter.html

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:46:35 +0100, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Good to meet you all last week.
>
> Does anyone have the links for the workshop IRC notes ?
>
> Also, what are the logistics for the next steps in the IG ? Particularly
> the letter from the IG to MPEG and 3GPP. Is someone working on a draft ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software - Sweden