RE: A profile for TV

Hi Giuseppe,

I would like to participate in this discussion. My perspectives of this work are as follows;

1) A strict meaning/definition of "meta-profiling" will be needed.
In my understanding, you want to define some form of parameterized profile-set for reuse by other organization and better interoperability, etc.. If my understanding is correct, it is useful for many people to use HTML-5 on TV device or other CE devices that is similar characteristics to TV.

2) Goal (specification document form, etc.) of this work
You said in previous mail thread, this will happen to make guideline document for construct their own specification that is used HTML-5.

3) Identify insufficient functionality?
I'm not sure this is needed for this work, but several previous works (OIPF/CEA) defined broadcasting resource access method like a remote controller keyset or video resource control with player status model, etc. This work identify to use such a definition when HTML-5 is applying?

Rgs,
-- Yoshiharu