Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Adaptive Bit Rate Architectur

Yeah, I realized this after I did it. My apologies for any confusion it caused.

I've just done a bunch of editing, and made further use of the [initials] notation as well as text strikethrough.

I'm done with my edits for now, having added Silverlight information, as well as re-organizing the use cases, and  replacing the parameters with new ones to reflect the content of our discussions.

I think the startingPlaybackHint parameter could use a javascript "enum" like the following as its input, though ultimately it's just a primitive value being passed to the parameter. I prefer the use of an enum-like structure just for clarity.

AdaptiveHint = {
OptimizeForFastStart : 0,
OptimizeForHighQuality : 1
}

Please edit as needed.

Mark, can you offer comment on the proposed "bytes/second" unit of measure for bandwidth?

Thanks,

Dave

David Mays | sr. software architect | 15.217 | one comcast center | philadelphia, pa. 19103 | 215.286.3395 w | 215.847.9631 m