Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Adaptive Bit Rate Architectur

Clarke,

I think it would be a good idea to keep the error codes (which have very little to do with adaptive streaming) separate from the adaptive streaming material. The error codes are a small straightforward enhancement to the media error object that I hope have a good chance of being accepted. Adaptive streaming is a much more complex topic and the material on the page is mostly speculative initial proposals which we are just starting to dive into. It doesn't make sense to present them together.

...Mark