Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Terminology section of the requirements document

I think it would be worthwhile to define it since the idea of a home
network is a concept that has not been relevant in HTML to this point. I
also think your definition is pretty good. We could also add something
along the lines of, "The home network can also be considered the local
area network (LAN) within the home."

Thanks,
-Clarke