[HOME_NETWORK_TF] Latest changes to the requirement document

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:02:05 +0200
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Hi all,
after the last call I updated the requirement document to reflect some of the comment I received (both during and before the call).
If you have any objection to the changes please raise them here.

The latest req. document is available here
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Requirements

Follow the list of changes :

1. I added an informative section on related works
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/index.php?title=HNTF%2FHome_Network_TF_Requirements&diff=862&oldid=856

2. I changed "user agents" in "requirement documents" as proposed by Francois
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/index.php?title=HNTF%2FHome_Network_TF_Requirements&diff=875&oldid=862

3. I merged Russel text to close ACTION-69: (Propose text to expand ISSUE-26 and ISSUE-28 to address Jan's )
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/index.php?title=HNTF%2FHome_Network_TF_Requirements&diff=877&oldid=875

/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale