[HOME_NETWORK_TF] Requirement in design goal section?

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:49:00 +0200
To: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@OPERA.COM>
CC: "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Hi Giuseppe,

The first design goal in the Requirements is written as a requirement:
  "A conforming specification SHALL set out requirements for an API that would enable interaction with those protocols".

I don't think this section should contain requirements. I suggest to move it to the requirements section. The alternative is to keep it as design goal and perhaps see if a more precise requirement needs to be added to the list to achieve that goal.

Francois.