[MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] ISSUE-37: ViewPort-Support

Note: I am responding to this message to change the issue number. It was
previously listed as issue-34 (which is adaptive bit rate video). The
issue number for ViewPort support is issue-37. The corrected issue number
should help it be properly tracked.

Thanks,
-Clarke