Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] webtv-ISSUE-20 - rewritten

Hi,

I have updated the description for ISSUE-20 (ACTION-56) to include the
recommendations made during the last conference call.

In light of the rewrite of this issue and the discussions, I believe
ACTION-41 is no longer applicable.

http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions/TVControl
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/actions/56
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/track/actions/41