Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Friendly reminder about tracker

Hi again,
some other comments/clarifications

* Would be good to link the tracker ISSUE from the wiki. I did it for some
proposals and added a description on how to do it in the template
  http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions#Discussion_Documents

* You may have noticed that mails generated by Tracker contains a prefix
"webtv" before the issue number. That prefix is not strictly needed for
internal issues (where "internal" means Web and TV issues sent on the web
and tv list). If the email is sent to the public mailing-list of ANOTHER
working group though (for instance because we need to involve this other
group in the discussion), this prefix prevents tracker from losing itself.

If you have any comment or question about tools or need help to use them
don't hesitate to write on this list.

/g

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:48:00 +0200, Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> just a reminder about Tracker.
>
> Since we started to use tracker, would be good that:
> - once you create a discussion document you create an equivalent issue
> on tracker [1]
> - people willing to comment on a specific document via email can:
> -- reply to the mail sent when the issue was created
> -- write a new mail (or reply to some old email that was around before
> we used tracker) making sure to include the relative "ISSUE-XX" number
> in the subject or in the body.
> -- DO NOT use the "Related notes" field in tracker web interface since
> it will not generate an email. That field should be used for general
> notes  from the editor/chair
> - remember to keep updated your proposal on the wiki since that will be
> considered the "latest" version available
>
> Thanks,
> /g
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF#Proposal_submission_process

TV & Connected Devices