Re: Universal Control API

We have just published our overview document. Please accept my apologies -
we had hoped to publish this much sooner but have been unable to do so
until now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/publications/whitepaper193.shtml

This document provides a more accessible overview of the API's design and
explains the motivations and rationale for its creation. It also provides
a brief comparison against other technologies such as UPnP and DLNA.

regards

Matt