Re: [webontv] Summary of the W3C Web on TV Workshop

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your participation in the workshop and prompt
response to the summary.

As you might have already noticed, I added the following note at the
bottom of the summary, because there were several guys (including
you) who were very interested in a WG rather than an IG :)
[[
Note that the possibility of creating a Working Group rather than a
Interest Group for the expected requirements is not excluded even
though the consensus during the workshop was to initiate the efforts
with an Interest Group.
]]

Let's continue the discussion on the list.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki