Re: meta comment: should we use Tracker for technical discussion? (was Re: Standardize Buttons For TV-Web Remotes?)

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:21:15 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile
<chaals@opera.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:35:37 +0200, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
> wrote:
>
>> BTW, I've started to think it would be better for us to use the
>> "Tracker" software to track this kind of technical discussions.  What
>> do you think?
>
> Yes, please do.

Maybe later on we should also think about a wiki (or an equivalent thing)
to be used as a "white board" to share ideas while discussing over email.

E.g. The document that was attached here could be posted in a wiki and
edited during the discussion. What other people think?

/g

>> Note. Tracker is kind of DB system which let us track all the messages
>> on a specific mailing list and manage issues, e.g., the HTML WG
>> Tracker at:
>> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues
>
> Also, tracker rocks. (It can follow a mailing list, and an IRC channel,
> so it's like someone who does a lot of work).
>
> cheers
>
> Chaals

TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software - Sweden