Re: Web and TV IG comment

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 03:46:54 +0900
To: "Robison, Cole [EISU]" <Cole.Robison@da.ks.gov>
CC: "'public-web-and-tv@w3.org'" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Dear Cole Robison,

Apparently, we did not get back to you earlier.  Very sorry.
We got the review of the W3C Management and updated the Charter
a bit including some additional text on accessibility.  Could
you please see the updated Charter at:
http://www.w3.org/2010/09/webTVIGcharter.html

I hope the updated Charter suffices :)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org