Re: Web and TV IG comment

Dear Cole Robison,

Apparently, we did not get back to you earlier.  Very sorry.
We got the review of the W3C Management and updated the Charter
a bit including some additional text on accessibility.  Could
you please see the updated Charter at:
http://www.w3.org/2010/09/webTVIGcharter.html

I hope the updated Charter suffices :)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura@w3.org