New Zoom link (Re: 5 September agenda: "Standards and Competition")

Note: W3C does not provide legal advice and has not endorsed any of the
content that may be discussed.

Sorry about the extra calendar notifications, everyone.

I made a mistake on the W3C Calendar site and added duplicate entries for
the 5 Sep meeting instead of making a change to the existing meeting.

I think I have deleted the duplicates and have added Zoom joining
instructions to the remaining meeting.

https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/0c184cd5-678d-4cc0-aed4-76ebe4dc59a7/

Please use the new Zoom link for tomorrow's meeting. Thank you.