[web-adv] Agenda 12 April

Hi Web Adv BG,

With no specific agenda requests, here's a bare-bones agenda for
discussion. Bring your questions and ideas.

Agenda, 12 April (Tuesday, 11am Eastern / 1500 UTC)

agenda+ Introductions and Agenda Curation
agenda+ Dashboard review, open questions
   https://w3c.github.io/web-advertising
   https://w3c.github.io/web-advertising/dashboard/
agenda+ AOB

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 4/11/22 12:31, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Hi Web Adv BG,
>
> Minutes from our 29 March meeting are available at:
> https://www.w3.org/2022/03/29-web-adv-minutes.html
>
> We discussed FLEDGE, with pointers to other discussion repositories and
> calls, and heard recaps from IETF and preview of PATCG meetings.
>
> Another reschedule note: the PrivacyCG ad hoc on cookies is now planned
> for April 28,
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-privacycg/2022Apr/0000.html
>
> Agenda for 12 April web-adv to follow.
>

> Remember that you can get a calendar feed or invite for our meeting
> schedule at the link below -- after login with W3C credentials.
>
> Calendar and join information:
> https://www.w3.org/groups/bg/web-adv/calendar
>
> Join us on irc, https://irc.w3.org/ channel #web-adv
>
> Thanks,
> --Wendy

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)