Thursday, 1 April [agenda] for one-off FLoC discussion

Thanks to all who responded to the poll for a one-off FLoC discussion.
The winning time-slot is next Thursday, 1 April, at 10 AM Eastern (1400
UTC). (Not an April Fool's joke.)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210401T10&p1=43

Call details and a calendar invite are available on the internal list:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2021Mar/0000.html

Draft agenda
agenda+ Agenda curation and Introductions
agenda+ Brief FLoC presentation, if desired
 https://github.com/WICG/floc
 https://wicg.github.io/floc/
agenda+ Q&A, issues from the repositories
 https://github.com/WICG/floc/issues/
 https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/issues
agenda+ AOB

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 3/19/21 2:56 PM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Hi Web Advertising BG,
>
> Here's a poll for a one-off FLoC meeting, aiming for times that I hope
> are workable for a wide range of participants in the week of March 29
> (when the U.S. and European daylight times will be re-synced):
> https://doodle.com/poll/y8fsp9nnahz6udqw
>
> If you'd be interested in attending, please complete the poll or use the
> comments to indicate other schedule constraints.
>
> Thanks,
> --Wendy

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)