Re: [web-adv] minutes and next meeting agenda 16 March

That seems reasonable indeed and in-line with what I had in mind. I don't expect us to bring an answer to this question on Tuesday, but rather understand how people are approaching testing in Europe with regards to local privacy regulations and potential implications, especially in current context where French DPA will be extremely attentive with new eprivacy recommendations starting end of this month.

Julien