Re: [web-adv] minutes and next meeting agenda 16 March

Hey Wendy,

I have a short presentation I'd like to show that organizes my thoughts and
shows supporting data, but because the topic can be pretty controversial I
think I would prefer to first discuss it in the call and then open tickets
to track its progress.

CTO, Founding Team

dialtone@nextroll.com