Re: [web-adv] minutes and next meeting agenda 16 March

Hey Wendy,

I'd like to put on the agenda, at some point, discussion on 2nd price
auctions and what benefits they provide to the various specifications
when it comes to real time spend feeds and win notifications for
example.

When we introduced TERN, Michael Kleber mentioned that he was open to
adding an auction type flag to TURTLEDOVE/FLEDGE, that makes sense to
us as well. At the same time IMHO, as the specs are currently written,
the switch to a second price wouldn't unlock all of the potential
benefits that such an auction could bring if the spec provided extra
features, that would then be provided in a privacy preserving way,
when 2nd price auctions are used.

--

Valentino Volonghi

CTO, Founding Team