From: Pedro Alvarado <Pedro.Alvarado@resonate.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 8:29 AM
To: public-web-adv@w3.org <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Subject: Request for One-Off FloC Meeting

All,

Allow me to request we meet explicitly on the topic of FLoCs in anticipation of the origin-trials this month for us to answer outstanding questions on the subject.

Our weekly agenda has been and continues to be packed with great content with various other topics. It'd be great if we can have an extended session on FloC sooner rather than later so that participants can be as prepared as possible for origin-trials. A one-off session was suggested as a good setting in the bi-weekly FLEDGE meeting.

Please let me know if you support this request.

Thank you,

-Pedro Alvarado
resonate
engineering