Re: [web-adv] Next meeting 1 June

Hi all,

Looking forward to the next session.

Given the list of topic we have to cover, I am not sure that this one is
going to make the cut, but I'd like very much if we could take a few
minutes to discuss the current FLoC origin trial, in particular the next
steps in term of roll-out of coverage. Indeed, so far flock_ids are
available on only 0.5% of the chrome traffic, in some countries, and so far
limited to the beta version, which hampers any meaningful analysis (and
actual advertising test) from happening. As such, even if technically the
trial is opened, unfortunately there is not much that can be done with it.
Also, we've seen that Yandex is generating flock_ids, and in bigger
quantities than Chrome, but with another version of the algorithm. That
would be interesting to hear the Yandex folks perspective on FLoC, and what
they plan to do with it.

Many thanks in advance!

Best
Arnaud