From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Sent: lundi 26 juillet 2021 15:58
To: public-web-adv@w3.org
Subject: Re: [web-adv] Minutes and next meeting *27* July -- agenda requests?

Hi Web-Adv,

The Edge team has asked to present MaskedLARK on August 3. Does anyone have other agenda items for a meeting tomorrow?

I believe many technical discussions are now taking place under the auspices of PrivacyCG and WICG, including in meetings listed here:
[Related meetings] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/issues/104__;!!BhdT!2Tjv50KCPfGvq_Gyi5NFTvDgIXE1zTJk3vHpjYiDOT7TipZHsxyGbomXIuwooiNup1y8-g$

and in GitHub issues.

That (and northern hemisphere summer) may naturally decrease the frequency of BG meetings. Let me know if you have anything to propose for synchronous discussion.

Thanks,
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wseltzer@w3.org +1.617.715.4883 (office) Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)