Re: [web-adv] minutes and next meeting agenda 2 February

Hi folks, thanks for your tech-mandated patience.  I look forward to FLEDGE
discussion and Q&A.

Thanks also to the 39(!) people who participated in the poll to find a time
for the dedicated WICG call on FLEDGE design changes, issues, pull request,
etc.  The clear winning time slot was on Wednesday, during the same hour as
our web-adv meeting (4pm UTC / 11am Boston / 8am California / 5pm Paris).
We'll start next week, on Wed Feb 3, and tentatively plan to hold a call
every second week, until we decide a different cadence is better.  Please
follow issue #88 <https://github.com/WICG/turtledove/issues/88> for further
updates on call coordinates.

--Michael

--
Forewarned is worth an octopus in the bush.