Renaming the main branch of our GitHub repository

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 12:14:10 -0500
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi Improving Web Advertising BG,

To improve our use of inclusive language, and in-line with emerging best
practices, W3C is renaming the main branch of our GitHub repositories
from "master" to "main"[1][2].

If you have hyperlinks to documents in the repository or local copies of
the repository, you may need to update. More details are available at
the link below. I'll be updating the repository next week (Feb. 8). Let
me know if you have questions.

Thanks!
--Wendy

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2021JanMar/0017.html
[2] https://github.com/github/renaming
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)