Re: Reminder: No call 3 Nov; Next call 10 November

Welcome Anthony,

We meet Tuesdays at 11am Eastern time (now 1600 UTC). Agendas are sent
weekly with links to call details.

See
https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/blob/master/BG-how-we-work.md
for more on the group's work-mode.

Best,
--Wendy

On 11/5/20 6:25 PM, Anthony Molinaro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just joined this group yesterday and have been struggling to find out
> information about these calls.
>
> I've hunted through the github repo and the mailing list archives, and have
> not quite found the answers to how frequently are there calls, what time do
> they take place, and how do I join?
>
> So is that information hidden somewhere and if so could someone point me in
> the right direction?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Anthony

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)