Re: New explainer for Private Exclusion Targeting

Thanks Erik, this is great!  As I commented on your PR, someone opened an
issue on TURTLEDOVE that touches on a lot of the same ideas:
https://github.com/michaelkleber/turtledove/issues/3.  Great to see the
agreements between your two points of view, and of course I'll be happy to
talk about them.

--Michael

--
Forewarned is worth an octopus in the bush.