Re: Web Advertising BG participation & access to notes

Hi Przemysław (and others who may share the question),

Welcome! The Web Advertising Business Group is open to W3C Members and
to non-members under the Business Group participation fee,
https://www.w3.org/community/about/fees/
The calls and minutes are therefore restricted to member-and-participant
access, though the github repository is public.

Alan Bird (copied) or I would be happy to answer questions about W3C
Business Group participation.

Best,
--Wendy

On 1/23/20 12:47, Przemysław Iwańczak wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> New joinee here. Currently, trying to get myself up to speed and up to date
> and found myself having trouble accessing minutes, noted & posted by
> various people on the group ie:
> https://www.w3.org/2020/01/09-web-adv-minutes.html
>
> Thank you & apologies for my lack of knowledge!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Przemysław Iwańczak
> Team lead | software engineer

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)