From: Michael Kleber <kleber@google.com>
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 11:55 AM
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Subject: New explainer

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER
Hi Web Advertising BG,

I've just published a new explainer for TURTLEDOVE, a more private way to support the same ads targeting use cases for which we had previously proposed PIGIN.

Apologies, as always, for this coming out on Thursday morning, mere hours before our next phone call.  I'll be happy to introduce it today if there's interest, but probably will be more useful to discuss some future week, once people have had a real opportunity to read it.

--Michael

--
Forewarned is worth an octopus in the bush.