From: Sean Bedford <seanbedford@fb.com>
Date: Friday, 21 February 2020 at 14:21
To: Eric Lamy <elamy@mediamath.com>, public-web-adv@w3.org <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Subject: [Potential Spoof] Re: Proposed Facebook GDC Outreach Event
Hi Eric,

We’re still coordinating with a number of gaming publishers who were planning to be there to see if GDC is still going to have enough attendance to warrant an event in San Francisco in the same week.

If yes, we can host a session at the Facebook office in San Francisco. If not, we’ll revisit when and where it makes sense to have such a meet up. In this scenario we may be able to combine with a broader W3C face-face event.

Thanks
Sean