Re: [web-adv] minutes and next meeting, 6 February

FYI - the call is still on.  One agenda item I'd like to add is an offer
to have us present our work at the 9th FOKUS Media Web Symposium
<https://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/mws> in May in Berlin. There will be
various W3C speakers (both Members and Staff) and I'm thinking we could
either have a "spokesperson" or perhaps do a panel session with a
broader collection of you on the panel.

Look forward to talking to everyone at 1400 EST on Thursday, 06 Feb!

--
J. Alan Bird
W3C Global Business Development Leader