[web-adv] Reminder, next call 5 January, 2021

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 09:43:04 -0500
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi Improving Web Advertising BG,

Thanks for a great year! We discussed dozens of use cases and proposals,
https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/
participated in issues across many repos:
https://w3c.github.io/web-advertising/dashboard/
and shared information at a good virtual face-to-face.

I look forward to even more joint progress in 2021 toward an improved
landscape for privacy-preserving advertising across the web.

No meetings this week or next; we'll meet again 5 January, 2021.

Draft minutes from 15 December, 2020:
https://www.w3.org/2020/12/15-web-adv-minutes.html
We discussed COWBIRD and heard an introduction to Augury API and Scaup API.

Happy holidays, and happy new year!
--Wendy

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)